Do you qualify for an NHS eye test Voucher?
If you fall under any of the following
categories you are entitled to an NHS sight test as well as an NHS voucher to
help with the cost of your glasses:
- Under 16
- Under 19 and in full-time education
- In receipt of DSS benefits including; Income support, Income-based Jobseekers Allowance, Working Family Tax Credits, Pension Credit Guarantee.
- Hold a valid HC2 or HC3 certificate
- Receive partial help if you have a complex prescription
You are also entitled to an NHS eye test if you are;
- Over the age of 60
- Suffer with Diabetes/Glaucoma
- Are over the age of 40 and are child/sister/brother/parent of somebody who suffers with glaucoma
- Are registered blind or partially sighted.